Thursday, January 06, 2005

I CRAVE YOU IN OTHER MEN'S BODIES

I crave you in other men’s bodies…..sexual
Bodies…..with big dicks attached to lean muscles
……ready to do to me many of the acts you did….
But always a little different….they have their own
Special ways…..I forget you when I’m with them….
But then they leave…..and you remain in my thoughts…..
I can’t get you out of my mind…..my cravings
.......for you come stalkingly back…..
I can’t lose you…..I can’t forget…..
You told me to keep on with my life…..that’s what I’m doing
…..but nothing helps….what’s going to happen to me…..
I guess that depends on what’s happening to you…..
I will go on with this sexual carousel…..
How many men will it take to forget…..fail to remember you…..
Will I have to exist….. to exist……
For it’s really not living…..
From now on….. I don’t know…..can anyone ever know
.............When love becomes unhinged…..














No comments: