Monday, January 03, 2005

ABE NOT AN ABECEDARIAN

Hail, day of joy, two-headed Janus begins this new year
Brings me my lascivious lover to provide me with cheer

The only god who is able to see behind himself, is that a good sign
Brings me the one who makes my senses scintillatingly shine

A ring from the telephone leads to a tumultuous assault
His sexual prowess I want to exceedingly exalt

In a ferocious fervor, he thrust his twisted dick upon me
From that moment I was lost in the throngs of ecstasy

Fireworks went off as assail me he did and I clamored for more
No novice, my Abe, he knew all the rudiments, yea, we did explore

Every position, some new, some tried and true, of lusty love-making
Mesmerized, enchanted, captivated, enthralled, I was his for the taking

My lover, primero, on this primary day, a good portent
For the coming year, he will return again, make me content






No comments: